Here is the article to describe Bach flower # 3 – Beech
Beech, close to another name in English that I wouldn’t write because – all the same – we are a serious school, recalls the idea of the person who is never happy with anything and who sees everything in black. Not satisfied, critical – in short, not always a good word on the word of the language.
Sees All in Black
This remedy has been described by Dr Bach as the remedy for people who “feel the need to see more good and beauty in everything around them”.
People in a “beech” state do not tolerate difference. They lack compassion and understanding of the circumstances and paths taken by others. They fail to see that they, too, are working perfectly in their own way.
Sometimes beech intolerance manifests itself in outbursts of irritability: the remedy helps to encourage tolerance and understanding. As this happens, the irritability subsides as well.
We could be more tolerant, forgiving, and understanding of the different way each individual and all things work towards their own final perfection.
The positive potential of Bach flower Beech is tolerance: the positive Beech type knows how to discern the good in others despite their differences, aided by the notion that everyone, in their own way, strives for perfection.
Features of Beech
- Do you feel like you’re critical of others?
- Easily irritated by the manias and habits of others, they are often inclined to judge and may be convinced that they are always right and that everyone else is wrong (see also Impatiens, Vervain, Vine …).
- helps critical people welcome events and people without judgment, with empathy.
- to combat a distant and overly critical attitude towards others.
- helps to cast an altruistic and tolerant outlook on the world
How do Bach Flowers work?
How is it possible for a dilution of flowers to have such an effect in people’s lives?
The healing vibratory frequencies of Bach Flowers have the effect of a pendulum swinging gently over an imbalance between body and mind to restore it. That’s how it can prevent or relieve mental or emotional crises and illnesses.
No side effects or interactions with other natural or conventional medicine preparations or therapies have so far been observed.
If you liked this article, you might also like: