To request a diploma equivalence, you must have taken all of the courses and obtained an equivalent number of credits (or hours) as the College’s required number of credits in the chosen field. The College allows you to take the missing courses, as long as these do not represent more than about 30% of the courses in the chosen program.
For the Equivalence Request, you must fill in the appropriate form, cover the administration fees, make a first payment, and send supporting documentation with your request.
- Please state the title and reference of the diploma for which you request an Equivalency and the one you want to register.
- Go to the Online Equivalence Request form, or download the Equivalence Request Form.
- Fill in the requested information on both forms ( Online Registration Request Form and Equivalence Request Form)
- Gather your documents and send everything to the AMCC (either along with the printed file or in your online submission). The file must be fully completed.
- Contact the College if needed, by phone or email.
You can request an exam exemption for one or more courses taken in another institution:
- You can receive the course material anyway, but are under no obligation to take the exam.
- If you do not wish to receive the course materials, you can get a reduction in tuition, equivalent to the exempted courses. For course exemption requests (three courses maximum), you must fill the Admission Form, send all supporting documents and pay the administrative fees for the exemption request.