I feel the inspiration these days to do a series on Bach Flowers. Our tutor Dr. Laure Martinat has written a complete book on the subject: “Bach Flowers: the Reference Guide”. In addition, the Naturopathy program approaches the subject in one of the specialization courses, and this will be the occasion to make a revision.
Let’s start with the first flower in the official list. There are 38 in all.
# 1 – Agrimony – in addition it is also the first in alphabetical order.
- You hide your true feelings behind a facade.
- Thanks to the Bach flower of this name, you will find a sincere joie de vivre.
- To learn to accept yourself, to reconnect with your feelings.
- Agrimony helps to be more optimistic and to put your problems into perspective.
- It is a Bach flower that promotes expression and self-esteem.
- Learn to accept yourself, to reconnect with your feelings
- For anxiety and worries hidden in society.
According to the Bach Center, Agrimony is the remedy for people who keep their problems hidden under a mask of pleasure and happiness.
The Description of Dr. Bach
Jovial, cheerful, humorous people who love peace and are distressed by arguments or quarrels, to prevent them from agreeing to give up a lot. Although in general they have problems and are tormented, restless and worried in mind or body, they hide their worries behind their humor and jokes and are considered very good friends to know. They often take alcohol or drugs in excess, to stimulate themselves and help themselves to endure their trials with joy.
The lesson of this plant is to enable you to keep peace in the presence of all trials and difficulties until no one has the power to anger you. [Bach]
If you liked this article, you might like: