One of our tutor her at the AMCC, Laure Martinat, released recently her first book – Bach Flowers, a Reference Guide.
What is it About?
Developed in the 1930s, Edward Bach’s floral therapy is a complementary approach that places the individual at the center of his or her health. His strength ? Work on emotional imbalance, causing many physical and psychological disorders.
All you need to know to use Bach flowers everyday is in this comprehensive and practical guide for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
You will discover who was Dr. Bach, his background, his philosophy and how he came to develop his floral therapy, before tackling the more practical aspect of this therapy through many tools:
• a large questionnaire to find the elixir that corresponds to your needs or that of a loved one;
• examples of protocols, with scenarios, for all the circumstances of life;
• tips and rules for conducting a floral interview;
• information on complementary approaches (essential oils, psychotherapy, etc.);
• an in-depth research work conducted by the author on three well-known laboratories, to learn about their ethics and their methods of manufacture;
• and to sharpen curiosity: a botanical identity card for each plant and a bit of their folklore. Who hides behind the heather? What about honeysuckle and all the others?
Knowing how to use elixirs also requires a good knowledge of nature! Finally, to sharpen the intellectual curiosity, this book lets you catch a glimpse of some folklore or some anecdotes which are attached to each plant.
Discover and learn an approach that places the individual at the center of its care, a necessary reminder of the importance of nature that can help us in our daily lives, and in our quest for welfare.
About the Author
Laure Martinat is a doctor, intern in anesthesia-intensive care, graduated in naturopathy, aromatherapy and herbal medicine. She regularly writes articles on the subject of nutrition and phytotherapy and also acts as a tutor at the College of Alternative Medicines of Quebec.
Info: 248 pages – Price: 18 € Press contact: Marie-Hélène Doré – 0660 404 104 – email@example.com
Her multidisciplinary training and her various activities allow her to be attentive and to help at best, with humility and respect, those who suffer and those who wish to maintain good health.
If you liked this article, you may also enjoy: