This month, in this article, we are addressing nice people who feel discouraged by the little inconveniences in life: we miss the bus, we failed an exam (from the AMCC?), we flunked a recipe… And instead of continuing with a smile – we lower our arms. But in fact we don’t really want to give up …
The Bach flower Gentian then enters the picture to give us a little boost.
- do you tend to get discouraged easily?
- do you have the impression of being quickly disappointed?
- in case of doubt and pessimism
- to believe in yourself and strengthen your motivation
- Bach flower # 12 gives courage and perseverance
- gives a feeling of confidence and security towards oneself and others
For children: for children who feel discouraged by the slightest worry or disappointment. For those who need a lot of encouragement and congratulations.
In the words of Dr. Bach
Gentian is often confused with gorse, which is also a remedy for feeling depressed when things go wrong. The difference is largely a difference of degree.
People in Gorse state decided to give up. They refuse to be encouraged, and even if they seek a solution, they will reluctantly do so, assuring everyone that there is no point in trying. People in a gentian state are less pessimistic and more willing to try again.
Gentiane, in summary it is for …
Those who are easily discouraged. They may well progress in illness or in the affairs of their daily life, but any small delay or obstacle to progress arouses doubt and discourages them quickly.
– The twelve healers and other remedies
If you liked this article, you might also like: