The Alternative Medicine College of Canada recently joined forces with the North American Society of Homeopaths, with all the benefits that this includes for our students.
These same students can register as a full student member and obtain the following benefits:
- Liz Bonfig Scholarship Fund offers yearly scholarships to students of homeopathy who show passion, service and commitment to the profession of homeopathy.
- Membership in the NASH Student Group on Facebook. This closed group has been formed to assist in your growth as a homeopath using many of NASH’s resources to ensure your successful transition to a professional practitioner.
- Supports legislation protecting your right to practice homeopathy in every US state and Canadian province. Our strength comes with increasing participation.
- Standards of Practice and a Code of Ethics promoting a self-regulated profession. Clients can depend on a high caliber experience.
- The American Homeopath: a highly respected and widely read annual journal providing members the opportunity to publish articles, research, provings and more.
- Promotional guidelines to safely market your practice and to address the media.
- Self-regulation with A cohesive Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics create a safe practice environment for our members and our clients. NASH has an established grievance procedure to help mediate conflicts and protect both the professional and the public, believing that we, as a professional organization, are better equipped to arbitrate such disputes than governmental bodies.
- LegalShield extending discounted rates on all LegalShield services.
- Archibel: RadarOpus homeopathic software discount – a Single Intuitive Interface for everything a busy homeopath needs: Repertory, Materia Medica, Patient Files.
- NASH Foundation supporting educational and research projects that members pursue.
- Lending Library offering a collection of recorded past conferences for your listening enjoyment free of charge.
- Webinars offering online opportunities to share knowledge, resources, and provide continuing education opportunities.
- Mentor Program to assist in growing our community of professional practitioners.
- Volunteer Opportunities allowing us to pool our talents to grow homeopathy.
For more details, have a look at the NASH website.
As a homeopathy student, you can also represent the CMDQ (free of charge, on a voluntary basis) and access the school account, as well as receive information for all the student body. Let us know, we will send your details and you will receive your welcome packet!