- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 800 g tomato pulp or crushed tomatoes about 2 cans or jars
- 1 tablespoon of herbes de Provence
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 good pinch of pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bouillon cube or salt
- sheets of eggless lasagna
- 500 mL of homemade béchamel sauce
option: 1 cup rehydrated textured vegetable protein or tofu
- Peel the vegetables, then cut them all into small pieces. If you don’t like any of the vegetables, you can substitute it with a vegetable you like better.
- Heat a pan with a little oil. When the pan is hot, pour in all the vegetables and let them brown, stirring regularly.
- When the vegetables start to brown, add the herbs de Provence, garlic, pepper, bay leaf and stock cube and mix well.
- Add the tomato and mix well. I add a little water to let it simmer covered.
- Simmer for about ten minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and taste: adjust salt or spices if necessary. Stir in your PVTs, then remove from heat.
- All that’s left to do is prepare our lasagna: butter a square pan (I use a 22 x 22cm pan, but you can use a slightly larger pan) with margarine.
- Pour in a little water, then lay out your first sheets of lasagna.
- Spread a first layer of vegetables, then a layer of béchamel sauce on top.
- Cover with lasagna sheets, then spread a second layer of vegetables and cover with béchamel.
- Cover with sheet and spread the rest of your béchamel on top, then place your pan in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes, or until the lasagna is cooked and golden.
Leave a Reply