Even if one should not live in fear of this virus, some experts believe that the pandemic is inevitable. Researchers are working hard to find a vaccine to protect the world’s population. But, according to Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, the epidemic is likely to wane before the vaccine is ready.
Both the coronavirus and the flu are dangerous, especially for the elderly (over 65), individuals suffering from chronic diseases or having a weak immune system (asthma, hypertension, diabetes, cancer, etc.) and smokers. Children tend to have little or no symptoms. The deaths concern, at the time of writing, the most vulnerable. There is no reason to panic.
Here are some flu-like symptoms of this virus: colds, coughs, fatigue, and fever.
Among the basic tips to protect yourself from this virus (and many others!):
- Wash your hands regularly with soap (avoid hydroalcoholic gels).
- Avoid braces, kisses and hand shakes.
- Sneeze or cough in his elbow.
- Blow your nose and immediately throw the handkerchief into the trash.
- Have a good restful sleep.
- Limit stress.
- Practice regular physical activity.
- Don’t live in fear of catching it.
- Ensure a good level of vitamin D.
- Ensure its intake of vitamin A, E and C.
- Ensure its intake of omega 3.
- Ensure its intake of zinc, magnesium, copper, selenium and iron.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eliminate or reduce industrial foods, based on additives, dyes, refined products such as white sugar, gluten-based and dairy products that promote inflammation and mucus especially in case of nasal congestion.
- Reduce or eliminate the stimulants (tea, coffee, etc.).
- Favor local, organic fruits and vegetables without pesticides.
- Think about foods that contain prebiotics and probiotics (lacto-fermented, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, etc.).
- Put sprouted seeds in the dishes.
- Consume garlic, cloves and cinnamon.
Here is a small list to boost immunity:
- Cure of colloidal silver or in diffusion, which has an action close to an antibiotic.
- Treatment of nigari salt (natural disinfectant) or magnesium chloride (natural).
- Vitamin C cure acerola type.
- Echinacea cure in the form of a mother tincture.
- Cure of probiotics.
- Essential oil of oregano and noble laurel.
- Diffusion of lemon essence in the house without the presence of children.
- Ask a naturopath for advice on dosages. Each piece of advice is to be followed with great care.
Nutritherapy and naturopathic practitioner