ADVISER NATUROPATHE NATURAL PRODUCTS
This offer is intended for Advisor / Naturopath looking for a job as a natural health product advisor in the Ki Nature and Santé stores (St-Denis & Pointe-claire).
We are currently looking for a full-time advisor to complement existing teams at Ki Nature and Health. If you are a certified naturopath and a member of a recognized association, you will be able to join the ranks of naturopathic consultants and offer your services to the clientele.
• Greet and advise customers in store
• Offer products according to demand
• Know the promotions, new products, education etc.
• certified naturopath (e)
• Being bilingual would be an asset
• In-store experience and knowledge of natural health products are important benefits.
PERSONAL QUALITIES WANTED
• Exemplary Customer Service
• Able to work in a team
• Person who loves and wants to learn
– COMPLETE POST: 30 TO 35 HOURS / WEEK
– SCHEDULE: DAY, EVENING AND END OF WEEK
– SALARY: DISCUSS
– ADDRESS: 4279 ST DENIS STREET OR 997 BOUL ST JEAN
– TO APPLY: CV@KINAT.COM
Nutrition internship for young professionals in Senegal
Employer Name: Sea and World
Description of the employer: Sea and World is an international cooperation organization. Its action: sensitize, train and support trainees in their solidarity experience in Nicaragua and Senegal. In collaboration with several local community organizations, Mer et Monde offers internships supervised by its permanent teams in Senegal and Nicaragua and offers quality training before departure and upon return from the internship. Through its privileged contact with its partners, Mer et Monde promotes solidarity development, intercultural exchange and reciprocal learning.
Internship Program Description: Through the Global Internship Program for Youth (IYIP) funded by Global Affairs Canada, Mer et Monde offers young graduates from a post-secondary institution (citizen (no or permanent residents aged between 19 and 30) to complete a six (6) month internship in Nicaragua and Senegal.
This international experience enables trainees to develop new professional skills by collaborating on a project initiated by local partners, with a view to exchanging knowledge and building capacity.
2 mandates available in Senegal:
Mandate in Nutrition – Pandiénou Women’s Group
Mandate in Nutrition – Yendane Women’s Group, Terokh Women’s Group
You can also consult all our offers on our website.
Eligibility criteria :
-Have a post-secondary degree, obtain a degree or diploma from a university, college, post-secondary technology school, post-secondary institute or CEGEP general and vocational education in Quebec). Post-secondary graduates who are still in school can not receive credits for their project
-Be 19 to 30 years old at the time of the signing of the Internship Contract
-Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
-Be legally authorized to work in Canada
-Do not have previously participated in the International Youth Internship Program
Conditions offered to the trainee:
-Indemnity during the training (pre-departure and reintegration) and during the stay abroad to cover the cost of transport, accommodation, food and field supervision
-Participatory pre-departure training on the themes of the internship and international cooperation, including language courses
-Vaccine fees, medical consultations and prescription drugs are covered
-The return airfare and medical insurance are paid
-Accompanying the field by the local permanent team of Sea and World
-Employment-based reintegration training: workshops and job search support
To apply, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
-Full registration form
-Curriculum vitae (CV)
-Letter of motivation (if you are interested in more than one term of internship with Sea and World, please indicate your first, second and third choice in your letter)
We thank you for your interest in this international internship program! Please note that only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Natural Health Consultant
Created in 1993, Alfalfa is a grocery store specializing in natural, health and biological food, with a specialized service in herbalism and nutritional supplements.
Alfalfa is an employer that stands out for its approach based on the friendliness and recognition of its employees.
We are looking for a Health Advisor for our Jean Talon Market Branch.
The candidate will be asked to advise on natural health products as well as the various food products in the branch.
Permanent job. Opportunity to work full time or part time.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Answer questions from customers and advisors
– Discover our products
– Take inventory of products to order
– Inform and train the other employees of the branch.
Qualifications and aptitudes:
– Unparalleled customer service.
– Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience.
– Knowledge in herbal medicine, dietary supplements and their properties.
– Knowledge of natural beauty products.
– Good communication skills.
– Functional English.
– Be interested in natural and organic foods.
– Autonomy, versatility and sense of responsibility.
– Share the values of the company.
Would you like to be part of our team? Drop your application in the branch or send us your application now:
Only the preselected candidates will be contacted.
Natural Health Products Advisor
Store Avril, Magog
Do you promote healing through a healthy approach and gentle methods? Are you on the lookout for new natural products available on the market? Do you want to share your knowledge and participate in the health and well-being of others? Looking for a stimulating work environment where you can thrive? So, join the Avril team as a Natural Health Products Advisor where you will progress in a dynamic and inspiring workplace environment.
– Welcome and advise customers in store
– Suggest natural health products according to client’s needs
– Be aware of in-store activities (demos, tastings, conferences)
– Learn about current promotions and new products in store
– Refer heavy cases to an in-house naturopath for private consultation if needed
– Full time position: 35 to 40 hours / week
– Schedule: 2 nights a week and 1 weekend on 2
– Salary: To be discussed
– Flexible hours
– Competitive salary
– Annual increase
– Employee discount
– Social advantages
– Opportunities for advancement
– Customer service exemplary
– Strong communication skills
– In-depth knowledge of natural health products
– Bilingual person (French / English)
– Naturopathic student or certified naturopath (e)
– Good with a computerized environment (Outlook, special orders, etc.)
– Experience in retail will be considered an asset
Avril offers you a friendly and inspiring work environment. Focused on health and well-being, our company will be complicit in your professional development.
Come join our team!
Address and contact:
Address: 2385 Main Street West in Magog
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply: email@example.com