Post Graduate Naturopathy Degree
The Postgraduate Degree in Naturopathy is designed with our graduate students in mind, so they’ll:
- be able to develop clinical expertise.
- practice and develop essential mental reflexes.
- get ready for a good professional practice.
This degree is also offered to practicing naturopaths who wish to complement and enrich their own practice.
Therefore, in order to register, you must first have completed a:
Note: You will receive your certification when you can deliver a one-year active practice confirmation.
Indeed, this degree includes:
- theoretical courses on the relationship between clients and their practitioners
- practical works such as a written paper and a stage.
- you’ll also have access to videos on the subject of a naturopath’s practice and help from actual practitioners.
Code de Réf: Reference code:
Heures: Hours of study:
Ce programme comprend: This program includes:
– Course manual with exercises
– Assistance of a naturopath with a doctor’s training
– Access to the student center
– Videos on the consultation
Frais de scolarité: Tuition fees:
Pour le programme de Praticien en Nutrithéraphie, le minimum est de 7h/semaine.
Pour les autres programmes et modules, veuillez indiquer au minimum 8h/semaine.
For the Nutritherapy Practitioner program, please select at least 7h/week.
For all others programs and modules, please select at least 8h/week.