- Powerful IFS interventions that leverage the therapeutic relationship to open up deep, internal healing opportunities
- How to offer healing to ‘traumatised’ parts of a client that carry deep wounds, guilt, shame and burdens
- How to work with non-verbal parts when going beyond verbal communication is necessary
- How to identify the presence of your own parts in-session that could inhibit therapeutic progress
- And much more – see skills sessions below!
IFS Skills and Supervision Group
Just £495 Today — Save 68% with our early bird offer!
Meet world-renowned IFS Senior Lead Trainer Nancy Sowell, LICSW:
Nancy Sowell, LICSW, is an Internal Family Systems senior lead trainer and consultant in private practice on Cape Cod and in Newton, Massachusetts. She is a teaching associate at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Psychiatry at the Cambridge Health Alliance, where she has been a clinical supervisor for many years. Nancy has been a psychotherapist since 1992, working with individuals, couples, and groups. She has pursued training from many therapeutic schools of thought and in various therapeutic techniques, such as hypnosis, biofeedback, EMDR (Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and meditation.
She integrates mindful awareness of the body, emotions, thoughts, and deeply held beliefs, as they influence our mood, behavior, health, and relationships. Specializing in behavioral medicine and IFS-based treatment for pain and illness, Nancy co-created an IFS treatment program for rheumatoid arthritis patients in a pioneering research study at Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston. She knows both personally and professionally the power of Self compassion in healing and restoring health.
Register for this intensive CPD training without risk. If you’re not completely satisfied, give us a call at 01235 847393.
We’re that confident you’ll find this learning experience to be all that’s promised and more than you expected.