Nausea is one of the inconveniences of pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. They appear towards the end of the first month and end around the 14th or 16th weeks. Some moms may even vomit and others will never experience these symptoms. It can also vary from one pregnancy to the next.
Are there solutions?
- Avoid having an empty stomach. Split meals every 2-3 hours.
- Eating salty in the morning can help.
- Avoid heavy meals, too fatty and too sweet.
- Avoid strong odors.
- Ask someone if possible to cook for you.
- Avoid drinking while eating, but rather take small sips between meals.
- Keep yourself well hydrated, especially if you are vomiting.
- Breathe the essence of lemon in the bottle. Its smell is refreshing and positive on the mood of the pregnant woman throughout the day.
- Pour 2 drops of ginger essential oil to breathe on a handkerchief.
- Taking infusions of ginger roots or ginger capsules is as beneficial for nausea as it is for form after meals.
- Take infusions of sweet mint or chamomile before meals.
- Lemon hydrosol can also help.
- Take a course of probiotics.
- To rest.
Consulting a naturopathic professional can help you with a personalised fertility program.
Katia Batut Lucas