Fundamental Objectives of our Programs
Our programs satisfy three main objectives in alternative medicine.
- Educate: Teach healthy lifestyle and quality of life
- Prevent: Learning to prevent through healthy lifestyle programs. These are based on weight control, dietary balance, correcting nutritional deficiencies, detoxification, revitalization, exercise, stress management, etc.
- Heal: Therapeutic solutions offered using natural care methods.
Essential Skills to Develop
Distance education is intended for adults. It aims at building certain skills.
- Autonomy: Ability to continue to follow up on new knowledge in the field throughout practitioner’s career.
- Critical thinking: Analysis within the field of alternative medicines.
- Creativity: Being open to learning new skills and ideas, and incorporating them into treatment plans.
- Adaptability: Partaking in the transformation of society and the renewal of social values.
- Communication: Good teaching skills.
Advantages of Distance Education
Distance education allows you to study where you want, when you want. We provide teaching materials and tutors that will smooth your way to knowledge, without regard to distance. Tutors will help you manage your time and give you greater autonomy. Long distance learning is being adopted by more and more schools across the world for these very characteristics. With this formula, the number of hours of the course is guaranteed. No risk of cancellation – for any reason.
- Study at your own pace and at times that work for you.
- Determine your weekly workload.
- Choose the subjects that interest you. Distance learning means you don’t have to rush, you can study these in depth. You benefit from contact and personal follow-up with a tutor who has a medical and naturopath training.