Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative (Contract)
New Roots Herbal is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products based near Montréal, Québec.
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our fast-growing, talented team.
• Grow and manage relationships with customers and develop strategies to increase sales
• Initiate, develop and manage new leads
• Identify customers’ needs and maintain their satisfaction by providing excellent customer service that will fulfill their requests and finding solutions for problems, questions and complaints
• Enter sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
• Understand the company’s products and having the ability to position and promote them. Keep up-to date on industry trends and the competition.
• Process customers’ returns, damages, and pricing errors
• Handle simple accounting transactions and develop marketing plans
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken; 90 % of the calls are in English)
• Sales skills and knowledge of selling techniques (such as prospecting and assessment of sales opportunities)
• Minimum one year of experience in sales
• Ability to multitask and have a great sense of autonomy
• Experience with natural health products would be an asset
• Proficiency in using MS Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management skills
• Be organized and pay attention to details
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contract position with possibility of permanence
We offer an hourly salary.
Submit your résumé to Melissa Pedneault:
By mail: Human Resources
3405 F.-X.-Tessier Street
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 5V5
By fax: 450-424-0130
By e-mail: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.