Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative (Contract)
New Roots Herbal is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products based near Montréal, Québec.
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our fast-growing, talented team.
• Grow and manage relationships with customers and develop strategies to increase sales
• Initiate, develop and manage new leads
• Identify customers’ needs and maintain their satisfaction by providing excellent customer service that will fulfill their requests and finding solutions for problems, questions and complaints
• Enter sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
• Understand the company’s products and having the ability to position and promote them. Keep up-to date on industry trends and the competition.
• Process customers’ returns, damages, and pricing errors
• Handle simple accounting transactions and develop marketing plans
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken; 90 % of the calls are in English)
• Sales skills and knowledge of selling techniques (such as prospecting and assessment of sales opportunities)
• Minimum one year of experience in sales
• Ability to multitask and have a great sense of autonomy
• Experience with natural health products would be an asset
• Proficiency in using MS Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management skills
• Be organized and pay attention to details
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contract position with possibility of permanence
We offer an hourly salary.
Submit your résumé to Melissa Pedneault:
By mail: Human Resources
3405 F.-X.-Tessier Street
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 5V5
By fax: 450-424-0130
By e-mail: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
La Manne Engage
La coopérative La Manne, épicerie santé, recherche des conseiller(e)s santé à temps partiel pour leur magasin à Victoriaville. Le/la candidat(e) est responsable d’accueillir les clients et de les conseillers.
Exigences: détenir ou être en voie d’obtenir un diplome en Santé naturelle, avoir au moins deux ans d’expérience dans le domaine des produits naturels, faire preuve de professionnalisme et d’intégrité.
Job offer for nutrition program graduates
I am looking for 5 graduates that are open minded, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude towards health and wellness.
Training in leadership , self development and how to run a profitable business will be provided.
STOTT Certified Pilates Instructor,
Lifestyle Nutrition Coach
Author and Speaker
The specialized health store Bio-Terre in Montreal seeks experienced customer service people to join their dynamic team on a part-time basis. The candidate must be bilingual and have a naturopathy degree or something equivalent. Punctuality and good people skills are also a must.
firstname.lastname@example.org, 201 rue St-Viateur Ouest, 514-278-3377